Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 7 of 30 day challenge
Now we're ROCK'N!  I feel I need to learn a bit more about painting rocks so the next few paintings will be along that line.  Here's my first two hour extravaganza to capture some rocks.  I must confess that I really struggled with this one and the final image turned out nothing like my reference photo.  But, of course, you would never know that except for me telling you.  Anyway, I'm fairly satisfied with the end result, but as always there are things that could be changed and improved.  As artists I guess we all feel that a painting is never as good as it could be and is never finished.  But for this 30 day challenge I have set a boundary - TWO HOURS AND IT'S DONE!

8" x 8" Acrylic on loose canvas
$80

No comments:

Post a Comment