Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

Day 15 of 30 day challenge

This is a re-visit of Day 13.  We're half-way through the 30 day challenge.  Some days have been good, other days I have had to force myself to get on with the painting.  With the weather becoming nicer it is even more difficult because I know there are a number of things that need to be done in early spring.  As well, my little puppy Zoey, who was born September 26, is taking a fare amount of time to train.  I think she is progressing nicely and one of the good things is that she gets me out walking several times a day.  With all of the regular responsibilities of life I squeeze in two hours a day for painting.

Some ask why I paint on loose canvas.  I paint on loose canvas instead of stretched canvas because it takes a lot less room to store the finished painting.  If perchance someone wishes to purchase a painting and they want it stretched, then I can easily do that!

8" x 8" acrylic on loose canvas
$80

No comments:

Post a Comment