Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Beyond 30 Days #7
Gonzales Bay A
12" x 16" on Loose Canvas
$240



I know that you, too, have had some days that are extremely busy and there are certain things that you know you will not be able to get done.  Well, today is one of those days for me.  I know that I will not be able to paint and post a new painting today, but I want to post one that I painted a short while back. It is the same view of Gonzales Bay that I painted and posted yesterday, only this was painted in my studio so is a little more refined.  Naturally there is a difference between painting outdoors and painting in the studio although many plein air paintings become the basis for studio paintings later on.

I am taking a mini-workshop again this Saturday so hopefully will have a new painting to post then.  Again, thanks for following along as I paint Beyond the 30 day challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment