Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Beyond 30 Days #1
Abstract Landscape
6" x 6" on loose Canvas
$45



I had a bit of time this afternoon so I used 20 minutes of it to paint this loose abstract landscape on loose canvas.  I figured loose on loose might work quite well.  I want to develop a couple of things in my paintings: first, I need to become a little looser, and secondly, I want to incorporate more abstract elements into some of the paintings.  Anyway, this was an experiment and for twenty minutes I'm reasonably pleased.  It was really just some playing around (artists are allowed to do that once in a while!).

And, beside all of the above, I know that some of you have been waiting with baited breath wondering if I was going to post something on this first day of February.  Well, not to disappoint you - this is it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment